PDA

View Full Version : Hi, just need to vent

easypeasy72
23-04-13, 15:46
Hi I wonder if you can offer me any advice, I am receiving employment support allowance and I am suffering with anxiety and depression. Had it for years but now it's got so bad I cant face leaving my house.

I am suffering frequent panic attacks since last Christmas and haven't spoke to anyone in person for 2 weeks since my parents went on holiday.

My fear of leaving the house has now got to the point where I can't even face going to the cash machine in town to draw money so i can pay my bills. I cant even face going in to see my Doctor to renew my diabetes medicine.

I really cant cope on my own. On one hand I want it all just to end but on the other I fear losing consciousness or dying.
I hear everywhere how people hate "scroungers" nowadays and it makes me fearful and ashamed to go to my GP. I know I will clam up and not be able to express what's going on in my head if I do manage to get to the docs. Wish I could just email her.

Annie0904
23-04-13, 15:48
Some doctors surgeries do telephone consultations. Maybe you could ask at your doctors?

easypeasy72
23-04-13, 16:02
I'll try that Annie, thanks!

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

Yep my GP does phone consultations so I should get a call from her tomorrow. Better write down what i need to tell her. :)

Annie0904
23-04-13, 16:06
That's great and a good idea to write it down :)