PDA

View Full Version : Could I please have a virtual hug?

kittikat
23-04-13, 17:44
I am having a really tough day today...

I am fed up with trying to be so damn strong all the time, I think I have broken apart today. My head is a mess, I just need a bit of support please...a virtual hug would really help right now :weep:

Thank you lovely people at NMP. Kitti xx

Bekzie
23-04-13, 17:46
:hugs::bighug1: big virtual hugs to you, I'm having a bad day anxiety wise too :bighug1::hugs:

Annie0904
23-04-13, 17:48
Kitti and Bekzie sorry you are both having a bad day today. Sending you both lots of hugs :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::b ighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::big hug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighu g::bighug:

nicola1980
23-04-13, 18:39
Kitti sending you huge :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: stay strong hun x x x x

Tessar
23-04-13, 18:46
Kittiekat, you can have as many hugs as you want..... It feels horrible doesn't it when this happens. I really do relate to how u r feeling. It's the hardest thing staying strong all the time, I have to agree. Like you try so hard but sometimes things just get the better if you. I felt like this last Friday morning. Then over the weekend I was a bit better, had a dip in my spirits yesterday morning but with kind words of support on here and reaching deeper for some more strength, I was better today.
I'm hoping that everyone's words of comfort will be able yo help you feel a bit better.... And then in a few days you will feel stronger again. Is there anything else I can do for you? anyway here's loads of hugs....
:bighug1: :grouphug: :secret: :bighug: :bighug1: :grouphug: :secret: :bighug:
:bighug1: :grouphug: :secret: :bighug: :bighug1: :grouphug: :secret: :bighug:

shaka
23-04-13, 19:00
Just for you: :bighug1::bighug1::

almamatters
23-04-13, 19:11
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:sending you lots of hugs Kitti xxxx

Pipkin
23-04-13, 19:13
For my special friend:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pip xxx

Spot-the-frog
23-04-13, 19:47
We tend to think that we are not good at coping and are weak, well, WE ARE NOT! Anyone who goes through what we do day after day is STRONG! I totally get where you are coming from, it is exhausting getting through everyday - sending you MASSIVE HUGS
:hugs::hugs::hugs::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

BobbyDog
23-04-13, 19:54
Lovely lady :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::b ighug::bighug:

Tessar
23-04-13, 19:55
:hugs::bighug1: big virtual hugs to you, I'm having a bad day anxiety wise too :bighug1::hugs:
Hugs 2u too bekzie .... I hope we can help u feel better soon.....
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

clio51
23-04-13, 21:36
:bighug: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Hi kitti,

Just Seen your tread hun, I'll give you loads of hugs.

We are strong people us ! to go through this anxiety day in day out, up and down week in week out.

If I win the lottery!!!!! We will get the best therapy going out there checking in the priory lol.

Stay strong and don't let this bitch get you down, your bigger and stronger and have come so far.

Love and hugs xxxxx

kittikat
23-04-13, 22:26
Oh my....I am truly overwhelmed :blush:

Thank you, each and every one of you for your kind words and hugs, they mean so much to me and have bought tears to my eyes (good tears!)

I am still not doing so good...I am trying hard to keep my composure and stay strong but you lovely people have bought me much comfort today.

And Bekzie, I hope you feel better now hunni :hugs: xx

Love to you all and many, many thanks :bighug1: Kitti xxxxx

pinkdove
23-04-13, 23:14
hi kittie, its so exhausting trying to cope with this terrible illness, and i know you have had so much on your plate lately. try not to worry about trying to keep up, and just go with it, i know is hard, but you will get through this, and we are all here for you......have some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hope you feel better soon xx

Bekzie
23-04-13, 23:22
More big massive hugs for Kittie :bighug::bighug::bighug: and hugs to everyone who sent me hugs too :bighug::bighug::notworthy:

kittikat
23-04-13, 23:55
Thank you so much Pink :hugs: xxx

And Bekzie you are a real sweetie, thanks hun :hugs::hugs::hugs: for you too xxx

Annip
24-04-13, 08:20
I'm sending lots of hugs to you too Kitti. I know how hard it is. I had a hellish day yesterday. These are for you :hugs: :hugs::hugs:I hope today is better for you. these are for you too:) :)
Anni xxx

flori
24-04-13, 08:44
Spot the frogs spot on. We do think of ourselves at weak at times not being able to cope at what comes easy to other people. But we are strong, because we fight the anxiety, panic and fear and come through it. Very difficult most times ,but we all fight on. So we are stronger than we believe.
Hope you feel better soon Kittie.
:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

Magic
24-04-13, 08:49
I am sending you all massive hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:.
I am same full of anxiety and stress this week and a zapped brain.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs:

kittikat
24-04-13, 18:23
Thank you all for your kind words and hugs, very much appreciated.

I am still having a tough time but you have all made me feel a little better :)

Hugs to all, especially anyone else having a tough time at the moment :bighug1:

celticlass62
25-04-13, 19:30
Please can i have some great big hugs for my dear friend granny whos not so well just now.
she has had a bad cough for over two weeks now and she is so run down.
we talk everyday on the phone to make sure we are both okay and we look out for each other.
love you lots and lots my dear friend granny
lots of love to you always
celticlass xxxx :hugs::hugs:

celticlass62
27-04-13, 19:12
Please may i have some hugs for granny primark whos not been so well for two weeks now.
she has had a very bad cough for over two weeks now and she is so run down
we keep in touch everyday to make sure we are both okay
as we look out for each other.
love you lots and lots my dear friend granny primark.
celticlass xxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Tessar
27-04-13, 19:22
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FOR GRANNY PRIMARK: I hope you,are feeling better soon
Here are some warm and healing hugs to help u get better
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: