PDA

View Full Version : Constant palpatations

bashley
23-04-13, 17:49
Hi I've had constant palps for days now and it's really getting me down. My doctor keeps saying its anxiety as I've had a lot of stress recently but I'm worried its heart problem. I've had ecg's in the past and chest x ray and heart scan. But today when I went to see the nurse she took my bp twice, she said it had gone down so I'm assuming it was high first. She said I have to calm down. But that's not easy with these constant palps they make me feel all hot and light headed. They are awful it's just constant. Now I have a headache. I've suffered from anxiety for years. I've even been up hospital in the past as I was convinced I was having a heart attack. They sent me home with propanolol and diazapan. I'm so scared I don't think this is just anxiety. I was told I have to have a hysterectomy yesterday, so now I'm scared i have a heart condition and won't make it through the op.

Ats666
25-04-13, 20:54
Constant palpitations are horrible. I started getting them last Monday and they are driving me mad. I have had them in the past but not this regular now I am worrying its my heart like you. I am fed up of this anxiety :weep: