PDA

View Full Version : deppresed

courtney mullane
23-04-13, 20:33
just a call out really need some hope given to me,have had quiet a hard time lately to say the least,have been suffering with depression on and off for 3 years now and also got diagnosed with ptsd.feeling down alot lately and just wanting to cry.not sure what to do just feel completly judged by evryone.prayed to not get to this state again.please help.
c

fluff
23-04-13, 21:16
Hello sorry to hear your feeling so low. I know how you feel I also suffer depression and was diagnosied with ptsd. And I understand having a hard time too my lifes been very difficult for the past 3 years prob more. You will get better though I was in the most lowest point of my life nearly two years ago thought the cloud would never lift but it has, I still have my hard down days sometimes but it is getting better, feel free to pm me I certainly wont judge you I used to feel judged and still do at times xxx

hopey
29-04-13, 20:51
hello fluff. how are you today?.. I too have been finding life difficult. Peopl say oh get yourself out, but it is not that easy is it? think today has been one of the worst.....hopey

fluff
29-04-13, 20:55
Hello :-)
Im now going through feeling good for the past two days which is good but I know it will come back to bite me it seems to cycle my depression. I could be saying im fine now and tomorow the black cloud is back. Sorry your not feeling to good atm feel free to pm me if you want. Do you have much support?

hanj16
29-04-13, 21:33
A big welcome to the site Courtney.

Remember you're not alone, I'm sure you'll find lots of support and comfort here.

Wishing you the very best
Hannah