PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody! (terrible at introductions)

vickyanne
23-04-13, 21:03
I don't really know what to say? My name is Vicky Anne, I'm an 18 yr old from the UK & have been suffering from social anxiety since I was 13. Recently I've developed what I assume is generalized anxiety but I'm currently waiting for a formal diagnosis.

I'm looking forward to being able to offer advice and receiving advice from you all :)

Bekzie
23-04-13, 21:15
Hi Vicky Anne :welcome: to the site :)

I am sure you will find lots of help, advice and support here.

Annie0904
23-04-13, 21:28
Hi :welcome:

Mark13
23-04-13, 22:45
Glad to have you with us Vicky Ann.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.

Kaytee24
23-04-13, 23:13
Hello Vickyanne, I'm Katy. I also have Social Anxiety ive had it since I was about 11 and I'm 24 now but I only got diagnosed around 6 years ago. I'm not sure how good I am at giving advice but ill give it a go, if needed :D I on the other hand will always appreciate some advice as this is new to me and never spoken to any with SA before as I only joined yesterday. K

vickyanne
23-04-13, 23:31
Aww thank you all! ^_^ x

---------- Post added at 23:31 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

Hello Vickyanne, I'm Katy. I also have Social Anxiety ive had it since I was about 11 and I'm 24 now but I only got diagnosed around 6 years ago. I'm not sure how good I am at giving advice but ill give it a go, if needed :D I on the other hand will always appreciate some advice as this is new to me and never spoken to any with SA before as I only joined yesterday. K

Hi Katy :) thanks for offering! If you ever need any advice about it, or just a friendly chat you're welcome to inbox me :)