PDA

View Full Version : Hello,

Rockabelle
23-04-13, 22:11
Hello, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Katie and just happened upon this site and I must say it seems to give a little hope after reading some of the information, I have been recommended joining groups in the real world but can't always talk myself out the door, however I do find the most useful therapy is chatting and shareing with people who have or had similar experiences. It's a way of convincing myself I'm not unique or completely doollaly , I am receptive to Any advice and am good at listening and possibly can think more logically for others and sort out their problems easier than I can take my own advice. Thank you for taking the time to read this and sorry if if I've waffled on too much. Katie

Mark13
23-04-13, 22:46
Hi Katie. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

Bekzie
23-04-13, 23:00
hi Katie :welcome:

clio51
23-04-13, 23:02
Hi katie :welcome:

pinkdove
23-04-13, 23:09
:welcome: katie xxx

Rockabelle
24-04-13, 21:42
Oh wow, thank you so much Mark13, Bekzie, pink dove and clio51 I really appreciate your welcomes.... I wish I knew how to start a conversation with you all, I don't know any of your story's etc... Basically a bit about me, I have Panic Disorder/anxiety/depression... I have just accepted it after a fair while and am now accepting all the help I can get, my Happy pills (fluoxetine) dosage have just doubled and I accept that I need to take them. I don't want to bang on about me but would welcome any friendly comments and story's anything is more than welcome I'm also a good listener and appreciate it when I can relate to others story's .... I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and your welcomes xxxxxxx.