PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in - Hi all!

LittleSunflower
23-04-13, 23:34
Hi All! I am 27 years old and after suffering from anxiety for many years, which has gradually got worse, and now depression, I have finally managed to get help in the form of Citalopram, Propranolol and councelling, which I am yet to begin, but I feel encouraged that after so long in the dark, things may be beginning to look up :)

Decided to join this forum after finding it today for help and advice along the way for those who have walked this path before me. Very much looking forward to getting to know you!

Dnvgraphics2k12
23-04-13, 23:50
Hello little flower Big welcome to the forum :D

I myself have suffered with chronic depression and anxiety so i know how debilitating it can be. This site has been a life line to me i have met some really wonderful people and i hope you will too :) anytime you would like to chat im here :)

Cameron x p.s love the username :P

LittleSunflower
24-04-13, 11:02
Thanks so much for the welcome and the lovely message! :)

Bekzie
24-04-13, 11:16
Hi and :welcome:

I'm glad things are starting to look up for you thats great news :)
You will find lots of help and support here!

StaffordEd
24-04-13, 12:54
Hi LittleSunflower

Good you hear from you. By seeking help you have started the road to recovery, and joining this site will put you in touch with caring individuals who understand you only too well.

I am sure it will not be long before you are standing tall and blooming like a sunflower.

Best wishes

Ed