PDA

View Full Version : Pin prick rash near armpit?

anxietyoverload
24-04-13, 10:23
Iv had this one before and didn't think anything of it, but now it's back it's exactly the same on both sides. It looks exactly like when you itch loads and the little pin pricks of blood come to the top. I haven't been itching and its just so strange how its exactly the same on both sides? Any one else had this?

---------- Post added at 09:06 ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 ----------

I've also had sore and swollen breasts for months now, im getting worried :( x

---------- Post added at 10:23 ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 ----------

Ok, so I've been looking on here for similar stories and I think it is Patachae? if thats how you spell it?! Do you think I should be worried as its the same on both arms and its the 2nd time in about 3 months? x

b4eve
24-04-13, 13:13
Heavy backpack? I've had that happen to me before

Bekzie
24-04-13, 13:21
Have you been using any new products? Wearing any new clothes? it could be something as simple as something irritating the area :hugs:

anxietyoverload
24-04-13, 16:15
I don't wear backpacks, just use handbags. I thought about new washing powder but I'vbe had this once before in the exact same area's. I dont think I would mind so much if it wasnt on both arms. Man I hate anxiety xx

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:24 ----------

I googled! why why why! I have some on my chest too, but they are just the odd few - not rash like (the ones near my arms are like a rash) It just keeps saying that its just the sign of an underlying problem and can be fatal! eeek! Im going to the docs tomorrow for my pill so i might have to mention it! xx

Bekzie
24-04-13, 16:28
Yeah just mention it to your doctor and they will be able to tell you what it is. Don't Google it does not help! It only makes you feel worse. You will be fine xx

anxietyoverload
24-04-13, 17:43
It does make me feel a million times worse! And I can guarantee my doc will say its just something simple! Why will I never learn... xx