PDA

View Full Version : I need a tooth filling

unsure_about_this
24-04-13, 10:04
I had them before, root canal done before. I know it is important to fixed teeth like cavities etc for better health.

I went to the dentist today, of course my HA with the big c word and the a-z of health conditons. IBS tablets and fybergel etc to help my IBS. She had a look at the root canal with the mark on my gum no pus or infection (probably never seen it before)

I been told that I need a filling today which I having done next month. I do hate my teeth, there have been difficult to clean (I am a shame about my teeth and would dearly love implants, veeners etc.

my mum has work done on her teeth (fillings, crowns) my Dad has had false teeth his parents never took him to the dentist when he was a child. my sister is luckly so far no fillings, even though she was upset what the dentist said to her. her teeth could be better.

It took her two years for her to see a dentist.

Bekzie
24-04-13, 13:33
You will be fine, No one really likes going to the dentists so don't worry about it :)

Magic
24-04-13, 16:29
I went to the dentist last week, just for a clean with hygienest. I usuually have to have injection because of receding gums-- But I manged to have them done injection free this time.
It does not bother me going to the dentist, I don't want to have dentures any time soon.:)

unsure_about_this
24-04-13, 21:24
Many thanks. The dentist knows I am nervous about going to see her (fab dentist) luckly the appointment in the morning, so I eat and drink properly.