PDA

View Full Version : All over severe joint pain

Lisa2204
24-04-13, 14:22
Hello everyone

On Sunday I started with joint pain in my shoulders and elbows then within an hour my entire body was in pain, severe pain. I went to bed and it lasted about 12 hours, since then I have been extremely fatigued, had blood sugar issues and lack of appetite. My doctor said it was all anxiety related......

Does this sound like any anxiety attack you have ever suffered? I am slightly confused by her diagnosis.

:shrug::shrug:

xtremx
24-04-13, 14:36
Hi, yes I have had that loads of times every joint every has ached and my doctor has said anxiety.

I sometimes think it something like a 24 hour thing a bit like when you get a bad cold and everything just aches feels like that but within a few days as right as rain again.

To me it sounds very much like how I get somethimes so yes anxiety related I call it feeling randown.

Lisa2204
24-04-13, 14:41
Thank you, I sometimes think the doctor sees anxiety in the notes and assumes it is that but I have to admit I have been very stressed lately and working a lot, also my dad has cancer and so does my sister so it's been a really anxious time. I suppose I can accept this diagnosis as anxiety now :)

How bad is that though? I now don't trust a doctor..... More help needed with the anxiety I think :)