PDA

View Full Version : bug???

zippy
26-04-13, 10:33
I was away last weekend in an apartment and my friend and her little girl were with us. My friends little girl was ill on saturday morning and was sick every hour or so and just slept etc, she was like this for 3-4 days. I started aching and feeling sick on tuesday but i have had diarrhea every day for the past 3 days. I feel awful aching, sweating and my heads awful. My friend also started feeling sick and started with severe diarrhea. I worry that its not a bug i have because of the aching and sweating and fuzzy head and my friend isnt aching or sweating. Am i just being silly and its the same bug but our bodies react differently?

Liviguy
26-04-13, 10:34
I would be more than confident in saying you have picked up the same bug.

zippy
26-04-13, 14:39
I just worry because she was vomitting and I have diarrhea. Also the aching and sweating worries me especially with my other health worries.

Uncertain27
26-04-13, 18:00
Viruses affect everyone differently. We had something at the start of the year and my brothers were vomiting, I had quite severe diarrhoea but not much else, my mum was sick once I think but mostly just had headaches and feeling generally weak like mild flu, and my dad didn't have it at all and went around being smug about how healthy he must be from grass-flavoured vegan juices. :dry:
Although, and I'm not being rude here, as you know it worries you perhaps you should try to avoid staying with/near people who are ill in future? :blush:

Annie0904
26-04-13, 18:08
It sounds very much like a bug to me and I hope you get well soon. Drink plenty of water. Don't eat any dairy food, just try to stick to toast, bananas and plain boiled rice.

zippy
26-04-13, 18:11
I know what you mean uncertain27 i usually do stay away from people with bugs but we were away for the weekend and we had no choice but to be around each other so it was almost certain we would get it off her :weep: