PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with Agoraphobia?

Jaren
23-09-06, 21:12
Hi, sorry to intrude on your chat room. I am a second year Radio and Television Arts student at Ryerson University, and for my research methods class I was told to locate a person who suffers from agoraphobia. I won't be posting your information anywhere or interviewing you, I simply need to have some contact with you. If you would like i'm also very up for making a new friend. If you'd like to email me, which I hope you do, you can at jfolden@ryerson.ca
thanks so much.
jaren

Jode
24-09-06, 00:27
Hello, hope you are OK.
I avent got agrophbia at the moment (that might sound a bit mad) but a couple of years ago I think I did. I had really bad panic attacks. I wouldnt go out of the house, anywhere. As soon as I set foot out of the door I felt dizzy and ill and had to run back indoors. My mum was my saviour. We have a local park and everyday she insisted I walked with her a littler further until i finally felt confident.

dave316
27-09-06, 18:39
Ask me whatever you want Jode, I will help you with your studies where i can. I suffer with Agoarphobia. Im 24. My name is Dave, you recently commented on my poem hehe, hope ur well. Private message me with what you need Jode as i very rarely have time to go on the forumsvery often any more. Cheers, Dave x

julieb
04-01-08, 15:57
hi jode, are you still doing your research? ive suffered with agoraphobia for 20 yrs now so if i can be of any help please dont hesitate to contact me.

tanks julie

JohnS
21-02-08, 18:45
I sort of suffer from this, I don't go out or anything because I'm so worried. It's mostly Anxiety but if I can be of any help to you, send me a PM.

beri
02-04-08, 16:44
i suffer from agrpophobia i can hardly get past my front doorstep at the moment.

Richie
03-04-08, 21:06
Hi there Jaren have had this for about 4 years on and off,
on mostly !!!:) :) :(
yep lots of people on here have this
sometimes can't get out of my room, sorta like at moment
Hope your research goes well, and will gladly help if you would like
Best Wishes Richie xxx

nance75
21-04-11, 20:47
Hi Jaren,
I have suffered with this for nearly 16yrs. I feel like an old dog at it lol. Joking aside if this helps other sufferer's i will gladly help