PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is Aaron and I am a PANICER

aaronwinter
23-09-06, 21:31
The subject line was not meant to poke fun at people that suffer from alchoholism. Since I was young (8 or 9) I have had anxiety and panic attacks. Of course at the age I did not know what they where. I developed OCD around the age of 10, mainly obssesive not really to much compulsive. Meaning I would get a negative or unwanted thought in my head and there was no compulsion or ritual for me to do to relieve the anxiety. I have had good years and bad years but this year I fealt I was making real progress. Now I find myself caught in a loop of worry and anxiety over my own health. I decided to join after I read the post reguarding ALS. As that is what my current panic is over.

mazz
23-09-06, 22:28
HI Aaron been a anxiety sufferer for 4 years now and its a bloody pain.I dont worry about health just the day to day things mmm can i go to the shops without panic ,,can i drive in a jam without panic .As much as its a nightmare i carry on by pushing the neg thoughts away .Hard at times but it does work in time ,Heck this aint going to beat me like it aint you so head up be strong and remember anxiety is only a thought.NOT A REALITY.love mazz.

mad_shell66
23-09-06, 22:50
hiya,

welcome to the site.

im sure you will find alot of useful information on here.
good luck

shellxxx:D

yorkylover
23-09-06, 23:31
Hi Aaron and welcome,you will find lts full of advise here.[8D]

Ellen XX

trac67
24-09-06, 13:27
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

manmoor
24-09-06, 13:40
Hi Aaron,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Lindalou64
24-09-06, 13:44
welcome arron you will find lots of good info here we are here to support one another best to ya ...Linda

kazzie
25-09-06, 14:49
Hi Aaron and welcome

best wishes

kaz x

polly daydream
25-09-06, 14:52
Hi Aaron and welcome to the forum.

Polly