PDA

View Full Version : night or day?

HB
22-06-04, 18:11
Hi everyone, i was just wondering if any of you panic more at night or in the day? my nights are terrible but my days are reasonably ok. Any pattern?

H

Caitlyn89
22-06-04, 19:28
I get panicky a lot more at night too...then again my days arent that better lol

Tessie28
22-06-04, 20:26
When I was really bad night times were the worst. I didn't get a lot of sleep and I guess that is the same for many of us,
Tess

seh1980
22-06-04, 22:45
I get them mostly when I'm out which is during the day...but if at home, I feel more uncomfortable at night...

sarah
23-06-04, 01:07
I get them when I go out.
Night time is best for me because its when I can sleep and forget.
(my friends say im having an affair with my bed...lol)

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

grlnxdoor
23-06-04, 02:52
My worst ones have been in the early morning. I have awoken with bad feelings that turn to panic.
I do have them in public like at work but I am usually able to hide them well.

diana
23-06-04, 06:52
Hi all,

My worst ones have been at night as well.

I mean I have had a few during the day, but mostly night time for me.

Most times I feel anxious during the day but can cope.

Take care all.

Love Diana xoxo

HB
24-06-04, 20:54
wish i could "have an affair with my bed"- as soon as i get in, my heart starts racing and i havent had a good nights sleep for as long as i can remember. im not going to take sleeping tablets though becasue i dont want to take anymore pills :-)

H

ana
24-06-04, 21:00
Hi Helen!
I sometimes have panic attacks during the night, especially if I'm angry or confused about something.
Mail me at any time! ;)
Ana

Rennie1989
24-06-04, 21:07
hiya

i have panic attacks every night, ova den saturday nights

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

Elle-Kay
24-06-04, 21:22
I find that my worst time is between the end of dinner time, at about 7pm, and bedtime. It generally 'peaks' when I'm laying in bed, before I fall asleep.

hazel
25-06-04, 09:45
My worst time is during the day and it tends to drop off a bit when I get home after work. My best time is when I read just before I go to bed. I also find that certain days are worse than others. Mid weeek is the worst but things improve over the weekend.

silentcalligraph
25-06-04, 09:58
Night-time panic attacks are good friends of mine, urgh... My theory is that they're much worse because it's harder to find distraction and because during those hours we're lowering our shields.

HB
25-06-04, 10:41
yeah i reckon that could be very true, im just about to email you ana!! i havent been able to text you stil :-)

H

pips
25-06-04, 12:49
Mornings are my worst! I get pulpatations anxious shaky and all I have done is just woke up! You would have thought I'd just run a marathon in my sleep! LOL Second worse is when I just first get into bed and am tring to relax! Then theres those times during the day as well! Pretty much a Panic Princess really LOL! Oh well I think you got to laugh about it really or else I would crack up!

Take care

Love Pip's xx

HB
25-06-04, 14:12
exactly what i think, sometimes when i have had lagh in the day, i am fine at night :-)

H

HB
25-06-04, 14:13
exactly what i think, sometimes when i have had lagh in the day, i am fine at night :-)

H

diana
28-06-04, 03:50
Hi All,

Just wanted to take a second to welcome Ana, Leah and Hazel aboard.

We are so pleased to have you all here.

I know you will find loads of help and support here. :)

HB..............

Hoping that your nights are getting easier.

Silentcalligraph.................

Your theory sounds likely.

Very good revelation on your part.

I never thought of it quite that way.

Though like you. The Night-Time Panic attacks are also good friends of mine. NOT!!!!!!!!! LOL................. :-D

Pips...............

"Panic Princess" ey? LOL..................... :-D

I can relate. ;)

I agree, we really do have to laugh at it at times or else crack up. :)

I get alot of those (laughs) here, So I really apppeciate them when they come.

Hoping you all are well, getting a good nights rest and anxiety/panic free today.

Take care all.

Loadsa Love, Diana xxx