PDA

View Full Version : Hi *does a shakey wave to all*

pinky2681
28-04-13, 09:38
My name is jenny. I have had panic and anxiety all my life from being 11 to now 28. I have my ups and downs. At the min I'm having a big down, I've been reffered for cbt I'm just waiting for my telephone assessment to be re-arranged. I have 2 young children and a partner of almost 7 years, he doesn't understand panic and anxiety at all so I dont have anyone to talk to about it. I have been coming on this site for 5 years but never been brave enough to register.
Its nice to know im not the only person that feels the way I do but its sad to see so many of us suffering.
My biggest problem is health anxiety and a fear of dying. My days are spent surviving at the min rather than living. Theres not been a day recently where I havent felt like I was dying or today was the day I would die.

I'm hoping to beat this and get back to being panic free. I just don't feel I can do it on my own.

Xx

Pipkin
28-04-13, 10:00
*does a supportive wave back*

Welcome Jenny and well done for taking the plunge and joining after all these years. I know you'll make some great friends here - I certainly have.

Take care

Pip xxx

Mark13
28-04-13, 22:48
Hello and :welcome:to the forum, Jenny.

ladybug51
29-04-13, 01:09
Well done..big step..and :welcome:

For you....:hugs:

hanj16
29-04-13, 01:22
Hi Jenny,

A big welcome to the site! You're not alone, we're all in the same boat in one way or another :) I'm sure you'll find much comfort and support here.

Wishing you the Best
Hannah

pinky2681
29-04-13, 18:12
Hello everyone thank u for a warm welcome :)