PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone online now

spock1
24-09-06, 04:01
hi I only joined here a matter of about half hour so excuse me for being so cheeky as to ask for help already, I am female and in my 40s and suffer with panic attacks, I have emphysema and about 20+years ago I had the lining removed from my right lung and the lung stuck to the wall cavity as I had experienced a number of spontanious double pnumo thorax's (sorry if speliing is wrong) you'd have thought this stressful time would be when my troubles began really but strangely enough they didnt I seemed to cope quite well although having had a very traumatic childhood I learnt to cope from a very early age, then a few years ago I went to london to film and watch the funeral of the Queen Mother, after it had finished I asked a w.p.c where the nearest place was open to get some food, she looked at me and said how I didnt look at all well I explained I always looked pale with dark eyes but she didnt listen and called 2 st john ambulance people over who convinced my friend to bring me to their coach so I went over then they asked if I was in any pain to which I explained I had been carrying a large camera bag most of the night and morning and therefor had an aching back and arm/shoulder the next thing I knew he asked me to lift my tongue and he sprayed something 4 times in my mouth I then remember feeling awful and being taken to hospital where I discovered I had been given 4 doses of gtn despite my saying I had no chest pain and had no history of heart problems anyway I wont go into further detail as I then get flashbacks but ever since then I have had panic attacks ranging from mega where I have had one after another for hours on end to medium like at the moment which I think is because I have got a stinking head flu which means I cant breathe through my nose and due to my tempreture and lack of nasal breathing am feeling breathless and panicky and occasionally I get milder one off attacks where I get a bit dizzy etc usually when Im wound up eg. when Ive been trying to get somewhere and Im late etc
so if theres someone around to just chat to for a little while till I calm down a bit I'd be grateful.

eeyorelover
24-09-06, 04:05
check your inbox :)
xxx
Sandy

spock1
24-09-06, 04:09
hi sandy just checked but it hasnt arrived yet but then hotmail isnt exactly fast with mail getting through

Lynnann
24-09-06, 04:13
Hi
Sorry thought I had sent you a PM as well guess I sent it somewhere else!! I am here if I am any use!!

Hugs to you

Lynnann

spock1
24-09-06, 04:14
dont know why that post came out twice I only did it once ?? is there a way of staying on this thread and not having to put my username and password in everytime I reply?

eeyorelover
24-09-06, 04:17
there are already some in chat if you'd like to join us :)
xxx
Sandy

Lynnann
24-09-06, 04:17
Hi

You should be able to stay logged on, just don't log out

Lynnann

spock1
24-09-06, 04:20
it now says Im offline ?? is now confused????

eeyorelover
24-09-06, 04:23
Hmmm
try logging in again
you can subscribe to a topic and it will notify you in your email when there is a reply.
make sure that you're not blocking cookies.
let me know what's going on k?

spock1
24-09-06, 04:26
when I try to reply it takes me to a screen with smilies etc and I have to fill in the username and password box or it wont let me reply then after Ive replied it takes me back to the main list of forums???

eeyorelover
24-09-06, 04:28
hmmmm
do you have a firewall or something that might be interfering with it?
just throwing out ideas cuz I have no clue why it would be doin that.

eeyorelover
24-09-06, 04:31
try to get into chat and see what happens k??

Lynnann
24-09-06, 04:33
go to home page click on live chat we are all there waiting for you

lynnann

spock1
24-09-06, 04:34
[quote]hmmmm
do you have a firewall or something that might be interfering with it?
just throwing out ideas cuz I have no clue why it would be doin that.

I do have a firewall but its not stopping me from posting so I guess I'll have to post via the scenic route for now still its taking my mind of my panic attack so I guess thats something lol

Lynnann
24-09-06, 04:35
look at the top of page if it is blocking an alert should come up click on it

eeyorelover
24-09-06, 04:35
lol
You gonna make it into chat?

yorkylover
24-09-06, 18:24
Hi Spock1 and welcome.You will get alot of advise here,and make many friends.Sorry to here your having a rough time of it at the mo.
Take care;)

Ellen XX

Granny Primark
25-09-06, 13:41
Hi spock,
Welcome to the site.
Im a similar age to you and also suffer from panic.
Feel free to contact me anytime. Ive sent you a private message with me email address on.

Take care
LYNN xx

polly daydream
25-09-06, 14:38
Hi Spock and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

kazzie
25-09-06, 14:51
Hi Spock and welcome

best wishes

kaz x

libbie
25-09-06, 15:51
i know its awful to feel alone, but feel free to pm me anytime your feeling down.
take care
libbie