PDA

View Full Version : its getting worse

lifesfighter92
28-04-13, 10:53
Over the last few weeks I have noticed a deterioration of my GAD , none of my family know I have what I have because they wouldn't be able to understand , purely because I just smile all the time when I am around them , although I even struggle to have a conversation with some family members because of how nervous I am , its gradually eating away at me inside and I don't know how long I can hold it in for before it drives me crazy. Last night I went to a party that a friend of mine had put on, my levels of social anxiety went through the roof and I could feel myself trembling inside , I also had extreme feelings of self inferiority , it makes me angry , anxiety is more than just worrying it is horrible and I wouldn't wish it on anybody , I just want it to go away :(

Annie0904
28-04-13, 18:15
Maybe if you try talking to a close family and telling them how you are? They may not be able to understand how you are feeling but they may be able to support you more. Have you had any sort of therapy to help you? Maybe these workbooks will be able to help with your feelings of self inferiority http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/resources/infopax.cfm?Info_ID=47