PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very, very anxious-some support would be appreciated....

Iced_diamond
28-04-13, 11:38
Hi all, I seem to be having a bad time with anxiety again....:weep: I think it started with having a busy stressy work week last week. Then, Friday evening was busy and yesterday evening we went out with friends to a busy restaurant. One of my friends wasn't feeling well (bad cold, not sure why she didn't cancel tbh) and I was sat right next to her. My boyfriend knew that all night I was worrying about getting ill. I have trouble with my tonsils and when I get a sore throat from a cold virus, it's very painful for a long time and I can't speak-that's why I am particularly touchy about colds etc. This morning I only drank half a cup of green tea before going out shopping. On the way home I felt dry as a bone in my mouth and there was a bad taste in my mouth. When I got in I drank a glass of water. Then I started to feel nauseas. I felt light headed and dizzy. I also had that feeling in my belly like I am hungry, but when I attempted to eat a banana I found it difficult. i'm now quite shaky and feel very anxious. It's worrying me that I have felt quite bloated after eating and drinking as well for a while. Is this just anxiety from stress or could there be something wrong with me?

star68
28-04-13, 12:04
Did you have enough sleep last night? Did you drink alcohol? I feel like that often after going out until late? My body cannot cope he next day, I will need to rest to recover.
Have a little nap and you will feel better.:)

SMD Counselling
28-04-13, 20:00
Hi try to listen to some soft music to take your mind off things this might help take care :winks:

flori
28-04-13, 20:24
Iced diamond hope you are feeling better now.:hugs:

Iced_diamond
28-04-13, 20:50
Hello all and thanks for your replies. I had an easy afternoon and caught up on some rest. I do feel considerably better now. Made sure I drank a lot of water today as well. I guess it must have just been a funny anxiety turn...Hoping for a calmer week...