PDA

View Full Version : Lorazapam

ckyrule
28-04-13, 15:03
Hey guys. I've been taking Lorazapam as needed for anxiety and panic. Just recently though i've taken 3 in 4 days. I feel pretty rubbish today. Is there a chance i could be withdrawing or is this not...

Dnvgraphics2k12
28-04-13, 16:19
Hey :)

Have you taken any today ? as they do make people feel a bit woozy i wound highly doubt that it would be withdrawal already its prob just the side effects but i woundt use them to much as constant use will lessen there effect and increase the chance of becoming addictive

Cameron x

ckyrule
28-04-13, 16:28
Hey, no haven't taken any today and wont now for a long time. Last one i took was about three yesterday afternoon. It has just been a stressful few days but has calmed down now. :)

Dnvgraphics2k12
28-04-13, 16:42
Hey, no haven't taken any today and wont now for a long time. Last one i took was about three yesterday afternoon. It has just been a stressful few days but has calmed down now. :)

I can relate to that ! if ever you need to vent or talk pm me :)

Cameron :) :hugs:

ckyrule
07-05-13, 19:49
Right had another few bad days and in the space of two weeks have taken 7 mgs. Two Wednesdays ago i had one, then the Thursday another, then Saturday another. I then left it for a week but this Saturday had 2mgs and today had 2 mgs. Will i start feeling withdrawal effects from this sort of taking? Thank for your time and patience :) x