PDA

View Full Version : Freaked out over circulation problems

Lweale
29-04-13, 04:31
I'm not sure if this is just another inconvenient symptom of anxiety but lately I've had a lot more panic attacks than usual as a result of this I have found myself feeling very short of breath aswell as this my hands and feet have been feeling incredibly cold aswell as aches in my legs and arms and I'm feeling more aware of heart palpitations and almost like a tingling feeling in my arms and legs .so now here I am worrying and searching google uncontrollably (bad move) that I have some underlying heart condition or circulation problems at half 4 in the morning... Sigh

I'm going to the doctors in the morning to see what they say but I've gotten my self so worked up about it

Anyone else suffered with this?

Reassurance would be a big help!

Tinker28
29-04-13, 04:57
I get aches and feel cold all the time, it's probably nothing I wouldn't google it it will only tell you the worse thing ever, your fine relax and your going to be ok.

lisad1977
29-04-13, 15:12
i have all the obove right now with numbness in face and chest pain

Lweale
29-04-13, 19:43
Do you know what causes it? Do your feet also go like a purple colour?:huh: I've read somewhere that when you suffer with anxiety you're more likely to sit with like your legs up as a 'protective' instinct and apparently this can cause bad circulation?