PDA

View Full Version : It's not gonna beat me!

Insomniac
24-09-06, 17:05
Hi all

I have just got back from an afternoon out. [8D] I went for a half hour drive to somewhere I'd never been before (for a Green Fair), where I wouldn't know anyone except my husband, and there might be crowds.

Well I drove there, to keep me occupied. we strolled up the road, and I had only the very slightest of anxiety. When we walked in I felt more interested to see what would be there, than worried about the crowds. And there were lots of people today! I was introduced to a few people, and chatted calmly with people I have never met! I even told my husband so long as he was in sight, he didn't have to stay by my side (which he usually does to reassure me, bless him).

I know that some days you can, and others you can't. But every day I CAN do things is a point to me, which makes it easier next time. [^]

Lisa.

manmoor
24-09-06, 17:11
Hey Lisa,

Well done you. Glad you had a nice day out and were able to enjoy yourself. Your wee steps are starting to turn into big steps now Lisa and I'm so proud of you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

honeybee3939
24-09-06, 17:49
Thats lovely news Lisa

Im glad you had a good day,you cetainly deserved your point today !

Im pleased for you.

love

Andrea
xxx

kazzie
24-09-06, 18:19
Well done Lisa great news

Take Care

luv kaz x

yorkylover
24-09-06, 18:30
Well done Lisa,you have done great.Bet you feel good today.[Wow!]You have great support from your hubby to.[:P]

Ellen XX

ceecee
24-09-06, 18:51
hi lisa thats great you,ve done really well!!like you say the more we do these things the easier they become!!!
take care rachel x

surreylady
24-09-06, 21:46
hi

great to hear you are doing so well!!! i too am slowly doing more, went to the supermarket today for the first time in a month with my bf and daughter, im so proud of myself as you should be!!! congratulations :D

mandy xxx

positive attitude brings positive results

net
25-09-06, 16:05
lisa

well done

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

matilda
25-09-06, 16:59
Well done you!!!!

Love Matilda

Melxxx
25-09-06, 18:12
Well done that girl. Big pat on the back for you :D

Take care

Mel xx

Insomniac
01-10-06, 10:18
Thank you everyone! And well done Mandy for getting to the supermarket. That's a challenging place for lots of us...

I always feel like saying to the panic: "You didn't stop me. It did it anyway. So there!!" , when I have a good day like that which is challenging but successful.

Thank you all so much for your support.

[8D]

Lisa.

magicsheep
01-10-06, 10:33
Hiya Lisa,

Just read you complete post, crikey well done, that was excellent.

I love that saying "You didn't stop me. It did it anyway. So there!!" I think I will use that one.

Love Magicsheep x

If you don't want to do it you'll find an excuse. If you want to do it, you will!

Two heads
01-10-06, 19:11
Well done lisa ,keep it up your doing great sweet!!!

polly daydream
01-10-06, 19:26
Nice one Lisa, well done you!!!!!!!!!!!

Polly x