PDA

View Full Version : New arrival

Cookiepatch
29-04-13, 08:24
Hi everybody:D

I have been suffering with anxiety/ panic since January. I find it very difficult leaving my house, or even being on the ground floor near the front door. Don't ask me why as I haven't got a clue what started this.
I have been on Sertraline since February but to be honest,don't know if it's doing anything for me. I've had 2 CBT sessions which I have little to no faith in working with me.
I miss the person I used to be who was confident and outgoing but I have managed to retain my sense of humour.
I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Love Cookie xxx

Bekzie
29-04-13, 08:55
Hi Cookie :welcome:

I'm sure you will find lots of help, support and advice here :)

Cookiepatch
29-04-13, 09:02
Thank you,
It's nice to feel welcome :D I'm not usually up this early, I feel strange lol xxx

chantelle
29-04-13, 11:51
you will soon be back to the person you were, only with a lot more empathy....what dosent kill us makes us stronger....take care & try to start each day with a positive thought x

hanj16
29-04-13, 11:58
A big welcome to the site Cookie :) I'm sure you'll find it a great source of comfort and support.

Wishing you all the best
Hannah

flori
29-04-13, 11:59
Hi cookiepatch and :welcome:

Cookiepatch
29-04-13, 15:31
Thank you all for your kind welcome. God, now to try and navigate round this site. I'm useless on computers :D

Mark13
29-04-13, 17:32
Hi Cookie. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll benefit from being here, just as I have.