PDA

View Full Version : twitching eye

lorraine
29-04-13, 08:44
hi

I have had this twitching on my left eye on the lid since fri. It is there constantly just a suttle fluttering really. If i look in the mirror i can see it gently fluttering. My eyes have been really itchy since fri with hayfever allergies and it started after i had really scratched at that eye. It just worries me it not on a off its all the time. Anybody else had it constantly?

Lorraine

PinkRoxy
29-04-13, 08:56
I got told that a fluttering eye means that you are going to cry. But maybe the hayfever is irritating it a bit. I don't think its anything to be worried about but I can understand it must be annoying.

xfilme
29-04-13, 17:31
mines been twitching constantly for over a month now.

applewine
23-08-13, 16:16
This is extremely common and nothing to worry about. It is caused by slight neurotransmitter imbalance I think. This can be caused by drinking cofee / tea, not getting enough sleep or doing anything that blows a lot of neurotransmitters too much. Sometimes people get this for a while or have a couple of chronic episodes of it in a row, which I have at one time or another in my life. Some people are more prone to it than others. It is nothing to worry about, but can be annoying and you can do things to prevent it in most cases as I mentioned.

It also can't hurt to go gluten free, alcohol free, caffine free, and take a b-complex and a multivitamin. Make sure you get enough sleep.