PDA

View Full Version : anxious about pregnancy

MissBehavin
24-09-06, 19:31
Can anyone let me know their first ever symptoms of pregnancy? You wouldnt believe ive had 2 but they are 11 & 9 now. My period isnt due until tuesday but ive got this overwhelming feeling im pregnant & my boobs have been sore for just over a week, and i mean really tender, cant press on them & as soon as i take my bra off i can feel the tenderness & heaviness. We did a home test on friday and it said not pregnant but i am sure we did it too soon? Sounds gross but had a lot of discharge too & felt so tired the last few evenings even though ive slept loads the night before.
When is the earliest you should really do a test?
I dont seem to have had any pmt either & i usually get that a week before period starts, like mood swings & slight paranoia.
C xx

Pete to win Big Brother 7

matilda
24-09-06, 21:32
Well the sore boobs could be pre menstrual or pregnancy. Wait and see if you come on!!!

tnt808
24-09-06, 21:48
Hi,

I waited until 2wks past due for my period before I took a test. I just delivered my baby on Sept. 11th. My first symptoms were breast tenderness and of course no period.

The moodiness didn't start for me until after I knew I was pregnant...must've been an I know I am pregnant so let me be a brat thing lol.

Just relax and see what happens, if you don't get your period when you are due wait a couple of days and then test. Being stressed as you know will definitely delay it.

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina