PDA

View Full Version : shadows?

zippy
29-04-13, 13:15
Has anyone else had shadows found on a brain ct scan?
I am worried sick waiting to see a neurologist and to have an mri scan. I have just been to my doctors again for some tablets and he showed me the report from the ct scan it says 3 white hypodensity shadows, 2 on my left side and one on my right. He said not to worry but how can i not when i am having head symptoms everyday. My head feels like its swaying inside, headaches, brain fog, fatigue and generally feel crap and i know its all related to these shadows. I am worried its going to be ms or something worse.

debs180
29-04-13, 16:26
Hi, i havent got anything to say about the shadows im afraid but i really hope it all turns out ok for you. All the symptoms you have mentioned is what i have had and am still having and a few extra new ones thrown in for good measure! I have been referred to a neurologist and im awaiting on the date to be sent to me.
Hope someone else may have a idea or an opinion to help you out in the meantime until your appointment.

Take care xxxx

zippy
29-04-13, 16:38
Thankyou, hope yours turns out ok too.
I see the neurologist on the 17th june but waiting for my mri appointment to come through.

Honeynut
29-04-13, 16:57
I don't know anything about shadows on the brain but I do know that my mum was told she had a shadow on the lung, had all the symptoms of something serious and then found out it was just scarring from a previous lung infection. I hope everything is ok for you!