PDA

View Full Version : question for people who have gotten thru this

neonpink_smurf
24-09-06, 20:06
Hello! I haven't been on this in ages because i had been doing really well and i had been at home for the summer having a great time (i'm from Ireland but go to college in Glasgow), I just wanted to ask has this happened to anyone else.. that they'd been feeling great then occassionally began to feel weird and get worried that the symptoms are all coming back???
About 2 weeks ago i started to get stomach pains and a kind of jumpy,panicky feeling in between my chest and stomach! I was even flying one of those days and got the jumpy stomach thing and felt really closed in before we took off but was fine during flight! This was weird though cus i usually have no problem flying, i've flown like 50 times! I was flying again today and got it for a few minutes but i reckon that was cus it had already been in my head from the last time! It didn't really last today!

And the other thing is last night during a meal with friends and for a bit today in the plane, my hands kind of felt sweaty and i got the stomach feeling, are they related?

I was just getting really scared this stupid thing is coming back, i don't want it forever and why is it happening again?

Thanks for reading and listening!!

kazzie
24-09-06, 23:10
Hi ONCE IT GOES IT DOES COME BACK BUT ONLY A BIT RELAX YOU WILL BE FINE

LUV KAZ X

groovygranny
25-09-06, 00:13
Hello!

Feeling like this myself at the mo.
We now know what we are up against and, like Kazzie says, it's only for a little bit, rather like a twinge from an old wound!!. Knowledge is power where this is concerned and it will soon pass if you take charge!![^]

Lotsa Luv
xxx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

axel
28-09-06, 00:29
I had similar experiences many times in my treatment travails over the years but since I finished my cbt group I have not had any physical symptoms come back though when I am lax at doing my tea form exercises I notice a bit more anxiety.