PDA

View Full Version : I need help

kingmuma
29-04-13, 20:22
I suffer with bipolar, OCD, anxiety and depression currently taking medication but...

I'm so chewed up with myself and don't know what to do...in the space of a week I've heard of two deaths through suicide and I'm jealous, jealous that they had the guts and courage to do what I wish I could do. Thought I was doing ok but this has really knocked me for six! Not seeing any one at the minute so don't know what to do...

Please advise

frazm88
29-04-13, 21:37
don't be jealous of people who have committed suicide, possibly one of the most selfish acts.

Although you might not feel or think it just now the hurt you would leave behind would be horrific, have you looked out any help at all? As cheesy as it sounds having someone to speak with may help you eradicate some of your demons?

Tinker28
29-04-13, 22:45
You know I know how you feel and I to know of people who have committed suicide as well, but its no way out talk with someone, talk to me even keep talking and searching for someone to listen to you and I hope you will feel better soon. You are not alone.

flori
29-04-13, 22:55
Please dont think on doing that. Please talk to someone. Life is precious.

jillyb
29-04-13, 23:14
Sorry to hear that you are so depressed. Have you tried phoning The Samaritans? They are very trained to help you through your difficult moments. As Flori said, life is precious and you would be missed by so many. Take care x

blue October
29-04-13, 23:32
http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/AUz5oK6.jpg

kingmuma
30-04-13, 16:51
There is nobody to talk to though

sydno
30-04-13, 19:11
there are many of us out here through this site. keep talking, posting, responding. this site is here to help. you may feel alone but you are not.
take deep breaths, go outdoors for some air and a walk, watch something that makes you crack up laughing. message me if you want to talk.