PDA

View Full Version : saying hello for first time and in full palpitation mode

Allyann
30-04-13, 05:23
It's five in the morning and not expecting anyone else to be up but... just knowing I can post here is reassuring.

Woke before four with mad pounding heart. Was only thinking the other day how I haven't had this symptom for ages. Have had panic on and off for some years but symptoms seemed to have changed in last couple of years.

Anyway, right now I'm beginning to shake and it's difficult to type but I'm hoping to steady myself. Thoughts I might be having some kind of heart attack surfaced as I can't remember ever having this fast a heart beat and the usual thoughts that I don't want to kid myself its a panic attack when it might really be something serious.. oh boy.

I'll come back later and read this and it will probably sound crazy.

Heart still pounding but very glad I can at least be here, Look forward to speaking to you all later and very grateful for this site.

Mark13
30-04-13, 17:19
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.

Bekzie
30-04-13, 17:21
Hope your feeling better now, the symptoms can be horrible but try and remember it is anxiety.

You will find lots of help and support here :hugs:

hopey
30-04-13, 17:23
yhello allyann. Do hope since you wrote early in the morning that you have had a better day. It is sometimes difficult to explain how one
feels at least I find it difficult to express these awful feelings. Hope
you have had some positive reactions hopey...:unsure:

Allyann
30-04-13, 19:59
A huge thanks to you all for the welcoming messages of support. Am going to attempt to finally get some sleep tonight.