PDA

View Full Version : Feel alone

Torri
30-04-13, 07:28
Hi
I feel i dont have the support from my hubby anymore, for the last few months i have had a big blip and docs put up my meds a week ago, and im having side affects and my anx is on a high i tried to explain this to him and he was not interested he told me he is getting fed up with all this now....for the last few days with have not really spoken much and he does not seem happy...
I cant blame him for getting fed up with this as i am too....but i feel so alone now he has been a great support and very understanding now he thinks im using it as an excuse to get out of things, i feel really down and tearful but i feel like i will have to suffer alone again like i did a few years ago
Sorry if i have gone on i just wanted to get it off my chest

Spot-the-frog
30-04-13, 14:47
Big hugs :bighug1:
I know how you feel. I got loads of help and understanding to begin with, but now it's as if they think I should 'be over it'. Also because my medication is now starting to work and they can see an improvement they think I am cured and can do anything! I try to explain myself but I think it is hard for them to really understand. Don't stop talking to them, they need to know how you are feeling. It took me years before I would even talk about my problems and I am so glad that I did.

Karen x