PDA

View Full Version : Feel lost

Trent1481
01-05-13, 03:57
Hello everyone,

Lately my anxiety has been horrible. And I feel like i'm just drifting around in life. I used to be a full time student, but I have had bad anxiety and only took one class this semester. Everyday, is like war, i just try to get through it. I count the hours, I count the days for the weekend. Or a time where I don't have to leave my house. It's a kind of a feeling that the world is against me. I also feel like i don't have a place to fit in.

Im 20 years old, and its an important time to start picking majors and such, but I fear that I cant even complete college let alone find a job. I feel that im not good at anything, im bad at math, i'm terrible at writing...ect

I just feel lost and need to get out of this bubble. Has any of you guys gone through this? Any Advice would be much appreciated!

MaxieP
01-05-13, 04:18
Hi Trent, yes I think many of us will relate to that, with me in particular it's the low self-esteem, lack of confidence sometimes, living in isolation is a big one as well as constantly looking for reassurance to overcome my insecurities. If only I knew the answer, but know you're not alone. Take care and good luck

TheManWithNoName
01-05-13, 14:54
Hi Trent

I've just made a thread and I've spoken about similar issues as you. You are not alone, man :)

Have you tried seeking help? Most colleges have a therapist that you can talk to.

Trent1481
01-05-13, 20:16
Thanks,

I am currently seeing a therapist. This have been better lately. I was having a really bad day when i posted this. Thanks for the reply!