PDA

View Full Version : 7 weeks on fluo. feel awful. anyone else as long as this? please please please...

hopey
01-05-13, 10:33
:weep::weep:hello been on fluo 7 weeks no. Feel awful this morning, shaking, head fuzzy am really fed up. please help ....

flori
01-05-13, 10:53
My sympathy Hopey. You are braver than me, I cant even stick it out for days, let alone weeks. But there are many who can and reap the benefits. Wishing you well and hope you do and feel better soon.

RAG
01-05-13, 12:56
You can do this Hopey! Remember why your doing this, because you've decided to take control of your situation rather then it control you. Tomorrow will be a better day. Rest whenever you can and DON'T be hard on yourself. It's ok to have bad days :)

ladybug51
02-05-13, 13:39
Hi Hopey, am also on same.
In my 30th day, am also struggling with it.
Had same symptoms plus others, have checked with GP.
Was promised that these WILL subside, need to stick with it a bit longer.
For you...:hugs:

We can and Will get better...:yahoo:

minas_pap
02-05-13, 23:35
Hey, i'm on fluo over a year now.I take 60mg every day but i see no difference anymore and i want to cut it off.

nomorepanic
02-05-13, 23:49
It doesn't work for everyone.

I was told to stay on it nearly a year and it didn't touch the panic attacks at all!

hopey
03-05-13, 17:10
hello Rag. Thanks so much for your reply. It really does help knowing there are people out there. And not "just pull yourself together"
Grotty this pm !!!! How are you today?
What is CBT ? regards hopey.

RAG
03-05-13, 17:19
Hello Hopey, my recovery has taken a different direct! I'll PM you :)

hopey
05-05-13, 15:52
hello ladybug.. It really is a struggle isnt it How are youtoday Do hope you are having a better day than I am.. People say you will feel better when the sun is out but that isnt working today. Thanks for your input. hopey

Edie
05-05-13, 17:51
Hi Hopey, it should start working by 8 weeks at the latest. Having waited this long you may as well wait that final week to see if it might kick in. Then I think you need to go back to the doctor and ask for something else instead. There are many meds you can try, so there is still hope that meds may help.

Have you had any counselling or therapy at all? That's another thing worth requesting if you haven't already.

hopey
05-05-13, 18:14
thanks flori for your kind thoughts. hope you are good today blessings hopey

---------- Post added at 18:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

thankyou so much edie for your reply... I will really think about that hopey

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

:flowers:thankyou so much edie for your reply... I will really think about that hopey

---------- Post added at 18:14 ---------- Previous post was at 18:09 ----------

hello ladybug51. thanks you do sound positive,. At one time I was always positive where it has gone I do not know regards hopey

shehla
02-06-13, 08:57
hopey im in my 12th week now.7th week was awful 8th was better 9th was ok 10th was again wobbly.now 12th seems to better as im learning to train my mind to think alternative thoughts as opposed to nagative.dont worry dear it will pass soon.it will become more managable.take one day at a time.
best of luck