PDA

View Full Version : Down in the dumps

Dnvgraphics2k12
01-05-13, 18:20
Hey Guys,

Not sure this is even in the right bit of the forum to post but o well i need to rant and get this off my chest.

Im feeling really down today it started yesterday evening fed up off not being able to find any work, fed up off my ex pissing me around and denying access to see our son she cancels everytime i plan to go and see him and then has the cheek to moan at me saying im not trying enough. I HAVE F****** had it up to here!! with her shes made my life hell for the past year and a half i fell in love with her and she broke my heart. we use to be so close now she treats me like i dont exist. im not in love with her anymore just really hacked off with the way she treats me wish she would put our son first before her stupid little girl games rant over lol

Cameron xx

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:31 ----------

no one then pfft forget it !

kittikat
01-05-13, 18:27
Awww...so sorry you are feeling crappy...it's not nice when little ones are involved. Try and keep it cool for the sake of your son, as long as you are trying your best and putting him first, he will always remember that, but he will pick up on the negative vibes too. I hope you get to spend some quality time with him soon and can work through the issues with your ex.

Have some of these :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs: Kitti x

fluff
01-05-13, 19:38
Sorry you have this its awful that your ex is doing this children should be able to see both parents I split with my sons dad we really have alot of past issues between us but he has regular contact each week with our son. Im not supprised you feel like this xx

Dnvgraphics2k12
01-05-13, 20:51
Thank you guys :) xx