PDA

View Full Version : Always scared what is going on in body plus

unsure_about_this
01-05-13, 22:21
I am 29, sorry for the messy post and being seen as a big hypercohndriac.

With my HA super high (wish I was back in the 90s) on my profile at the doctors is probably fear and phobia of cancer. My parents have said you will give yourself a nervous breakdown or a heart attack if you keep going on like this. I do worry about my health and is affecting my parents. Who have joked I am huperchondriac and OCD etc.

I often think what is going on my body I am frighten of the dreaded c word, I had ultrasound of abdominal which I went for my results was fine looks normal, surely doctors will not lie to me if there was a problem somewhere, just like going to the dentist if there was a problem she would tell me and same for the eye doctor.

I get worried about my NF lumps even though the doctors had look at it and is fine I am scared and would like this one removing, even though it may leave me with a scar.

its the MacMillan cancer advert 889 people get hit with the news each day their have cancer. The advert is very moving.

It also every pain and ache(I read for too much daily mail articles and have read every cancer type on the Internet and symptoms) and how it spreads.
I do really hate having HA.

With quizzing every bone and mark is becoming a joke why do I need to be reassurance. My testicular and penile cancer self exams are becoming a joke how often I do it (more than I should per month) I know men can get breast cancer

I have not felt in my own body since 2011.

I am scared that I wasting my life worrying 24/7. Do I trust doctors about any problems I have. With so many people being misdiagnosed with something and it turns out to be something else is worrying, from reading Daily Mail online (I should banned myself from reading that website because they is usually something on the website everyday)

Every time I go to the doctors my parents say can tell if you have any conditions you are unaware of (since I read this in papers)

aggiecuttler
03-05-13, 17:28
they call it health anxiety my sister has it,she would always worry about everything she is on fluoxtine 20mg, and went and had sessions with a doctor which helped her so much i would look into this, are you on an antidepressant because it would help you, you are one of so many who worry about illness, get talking to someone and speak to your gp about antidepressants, and see if they think they would benefit you, my fluoxtine helps me so much good luck