PDA

View Full Version : two days to go!! please give your support!

tomohawk
03-05-13, 10:26
so its friday! two days to go until the big race and emotions are still more up and down than a roller coaster but its crazy anyone that talks to me about it asks the same question... "how long will it take you to finish" and i kinda thought to my self you know yeah it would be great to get a relatively quick time but how about i just aim to finish the thing this time haha so sure i would like to aim for somewhere between 4:30 and 5:30 that would be super amazing but im just looking to finish, i think its safe to say the prep for this race has been quite a challenge physically and emotionaly but also a life changing experience in many ways and im intrigued to see where it takes me,

all money raised is being split between No More Panic and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
if you would like to sponsor you can do so via this link here

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/misc.php?do=donate

every little helps and will help keep this website running it is a life line for many and some people very close to me.... so im not asking you to dig deep and give all the money you have... just a couple of pounds is all i ask

bernie1977
03-05-13, 13:18
Good luck!

tomohawk
03-05-13, 13:36
thanks bernie