PDA

View Full Version : Reflexology, Reiki, Holistic

RAG
03-05-13, 16:45
Hello guys, I've always responded very well to reflexology and reiki over the years. However, after developing anxiety, my first reaction was to go to the doctor and ask for medication (It didn't even cross my mind to start reflexology or reiki again! Panic mode had set in ''GIVE ME A MAGIC PILL'') After trying Citalopram I suffer big side effects. Then I tried Fluoxetine and also suffered big side effects. I've now decided to go with a more holistic approach and I'm going to start receiving reflexology and reiki again, but focusing on anxiety as well as my general well being.
I'm interested to hear from people who have taken a holistic approach. Or have used reflexology/reiki for their anxiety.

Whats your story?:D

Positive Girl
02-08-13, 03:53
Hello,

I only tried going to reflexology once in a spa and I felt very relaxed afterwards, but I wasn't very anxious to begin with.

I read a lot about reflexology and how it might help and I think you should use it in conjunction with other things for it to be really holistic, say eating healthy, managing stress in your life and fixing any negative thinking patterns you might have. I think if we strive to do this then we will be living a life that is healthy inside out..

I'm very interested in hearing how you find reflexology? Did it help you feel any better? Hope it is working for you