PDA

View Full Version : Iv reached my 150mg of trazadone goal

gregcool
04-05-13, 10:41
Hi guys.
Im now at 150mg of traz as from last night..Iv felt less anxious over recent days as iv been put on 5mg olanzipine which in turn has helped my sleep soo much.last night i went to bed at 10.15pm and only woke at 6.30am..then went backto sleep untill 9am..WOW.....cant believe it..every night for a week has been like this now...what a differance this has made to my life..So now im on the higher traz,im excited to see if this helps my depression soon..Never thought id get to 150mg...my life is still the same as before..seperated now for 7 weeks and still at my sisters,and still going to the ATDU service 3 times a week..i just think if i had a job and my own place that i would feel so much better..my confidence around others is still quite low when communicating and im still getting DR and DP which i hate but am getting used to them being in my life..so hopefully they will just leave me as soon as i get more confident and happier..just thought id share to let others know ,a long journey is still one worth traveling..:yesyes::roflmao:

bernie1977
04-05-13, 15:55
Well done Greg! I've posted to you regular about Trazodone as I think we're the only two on it on the forum. You've done so well as I remember trying to encourage you to increase from 50mg for a long time and now you've done it. I sincerely hope they work for you x