PDA

View Full Version : New and frustrated.

mccoffee
26-09-06, 06:38
I found this forum though my two yrs of hell with this GAD ,or Panic Disorder not sure offhand what the dx was i think it was panic.

Some quick backgournd I have ADD i was going to school taking adderall at the time in the fall my allergies are really really really bad well since both adderall and allergy meds are stimulants that got me high blood pressure after a year of treatment for aniexty still have the same old promblems.

I take Lexapro for the aneixty, Attenoal for the blodd pressure since it's allergy season boom panic is higher then ever tonight not sure why I'm feeling it so much today. I do take sam-e on top of it. i have 5htp which did work for the palps made way way way to tired.

I could use any help that is given for this I"m so tired of this even going to aniexty meetings seeing social worker doing Judo twice a week. It keeps comming and gooing.

Thanks for the site tips I"m at my wits end.
Ray

chelsea
26-09-06, 07:38
welcome mccoffe hope you find this site as helpful as i have.

take carexxxx

chelsea

d purdham

mad_shell66
26-09-06, 09:39
hi ray,

welcome to the no more panic forum.

i hope you enjoy using this site.

shellxx

manmoor
26-09-06, 10:12
Hi Ray,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

trac67
26-09-06, 11:34
Hi Ray,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

yorkylover
26-09-06, 13:10
Hi Ray and welcome.:)

Ellen XX

sgp64
26-09-06, 15:32
Hi Ray....well this place has already helped me and I'm sure it can help you too. Welcome aboard.

net
26-09-06, 15:46
hello ray

welcome to the forum

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

surreylady
26-09-06, 16:41
hi ray and welcome to the forum

mandy xx

positive attitude brings positive results

polly daydream