PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling

advani
05-05-13, 22:33
Hi, I am new to these forums.

First off, I should start off saying that I don't get panic attacks as such mentioned here but weird pains all over my body.. I have no heart racing or loss of breath.

I am 19.

Let me start my story like this, back in 2011 I had a serious eye problem, I thought of it as dry eye (thanks to google) and freaked out but it turned out to be an allergic reaction/infection/inflammation which got sorted out eventually. Later in 2012 May onwards I got a slight chest pain, got it checked out and my heart was normal, some gas problem.. But I got a stomach ache (despite having no probable causes) which lasted for a year till date and am scared that it will come back again.

Recently I feared I had herniated a disc (again thanks to google) and got freaked out before my MRI.
Everything was normal again.

Now I have pain in my spine near the neck (which comes and goes) and i get tingling sensations sometimes in my arms and legs (especially the left leg and arm) also my left bicep and tricep are pretty tight compared to my right ones. Also I get various joint pains , which again come and go..

So i am thinking this is some sort of anxiety thing or what i dont know
I am very scared of health diseases and stuff..

Any help would be appreciated :)