PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so Alone..

u0000998
26-09-06, 12:43
Hi everyone, I have had a return of my anxiety symtoms and just need to see if anyone else feels like I do. Here is a list of daily issues I have to deal with:

1. Wake up with churning stomach

2. Start retching - not actually being sick at the thought of another day feeling as I do.

3. Feel in a constant state of fear for the most part of the day.

4. Worry continuously about how I am feeling - emotionally I mean. Like I am obsessed with the anxiety itself.

5. Thoughts like this is never going to stop, I am the worse case ever, where will this all end??

6. Oh my god etc etc ??????????

7. Can't concentrate on what is going on around me - too worried about me!

Am i alone with this ?????????????

Regards everyone

Jo

ceecee
26-09-06, 12:47
hi jo no you really are not alone!!!i think most of us feel this way!!!!(sadly!!!)i know its really hard some days but just to know you are not the only one who feels this way is sometimes a comfort
take care rachel x

bob2006
26-09-06, 12:50
No you are not alone!! I have very similar symptoms!!! I'm just about to post a similar post myself.

yorkylover
26-09-06, 13:02
Hi Jo,me to, have all the same symptoms,you are not alone pet.
This forum has helped me out alot.[8)]

Ellen XX

freakle
26-09-06, 13:11
Hi Jo,

I get those symptoms too, not much fun eh? But we will get better one day, just gotta keep fighting.

Take care,

Zoe x

To be pushed is unwillingness, to push yourself is courage

net
26-09-06, 15:59
hi jo

your definately not alone i have the same symptoms nt every day but most days

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

carlin
26-09-06, 18:11
Hi there, am so sorry you are feeling so awful right now....You are definately not alone in any of these feelings. Have a look around this site, take a good few hours, there is so much information, if needs be, print off anything you may want to re-assure you..It is all so very scarey,but you will honestly survive, you will get a lot of good advice here, take care and keep in touch xx

Lynnann
26-09-06, 18:30
Hi there,

Welcome to NMP you will find a lot of good people here!
Their advice is good and their motives are pure. you will find that they will be here for you!

Hugs to you

Lynnann

juju
26-09-06, 20:08
yes, you are not alone with this hun.
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

libbie
28-09-06, 19:33
gosh that could have been me that wrote that! how long have you been like this for? i have suffered since 2002, but not every day, some days i can be fine. try anxiety management courses. they are very good for telling you how to deal with it.

take care, and feel free to pm me anytime
libbie

u0000998
29-09-06, 17:14
Hi

I have had anxiety and I guess now depression on and off since I was 18. I am now 36. It has got worse since I had my children I think. But, that said I have periods of time - quite long ones with no symptoms at all very happy content at peace etc etc. This horrible cycle seems to rear its head when under too much stress. Am a university lecturer for me sins and sometimes have took too much on.

My problem is that I am scared of how I feel emotionally - it is'nt the physical sysmtpoms as such. Have always had a fear of mental illness and once I can feel it coming on - dread it and get myself into a right old state. I guess the fear of the terror?!!!!

Once I stop worrying about it the symtpoms go away, but the more you try to forget them the worse they are so you spend nearly 24/7 worried about how you feel. I don't know if this sounds familiar?

What I can say is life is great when I don't feel like this. Am a bubbly gobby bugger really. But when this descends - I fell like I am trapped inside my mind.

thoughts to you all

Jo