PDA

View Full Version : have the cold and panicking :(

Lissa101
06-05-13, 10:32
I've been doing ok lately, still struggling with anxiety but changed my attitude and have just been getting on with things and trying not to dwell too much. Woke up today feeling awful, sore head, sore throat, dizzy and faint. My anxiety has gone through the roof. I have soo much to do this week and I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through it.

I'm feeling really sick and tired of this. Since having anxiety this past year my health has been terrible, I even had shingles at the start of the year. I'm tying to stay positive but right now it feels like however hard I try the anxiety will always win. Its just totally exhausting :( x

Izzie2494
06-05-13, 10:49
Hi , I know exactly how you feel! I have a cold at the moment and have done for about two weeks now, since having anxiety I seem to catch everything :( it's horrible isn't it, all i can suggest is to look after yourself, take lots of vitamin c and stay warm etc. I hope you feel better soon x x

Lissa101
06-05-13, 14:55
Thanks Izzie, I've been the same - seem to catch every bug going! Its really hard dealing with the mental issues when your body feels knackered. I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle, although still can't quit the smokes :)

hope your cold doesn't hang around too much longer x