PDA

View Full Version : worried about tummy ache

Izzie2494
06-05-13, 12:15
Since Saturday I have had a dull pain in my tummy it is on and off and just feels like the type of tummy ache you'd get being on your period i have been to the dr on Tuesday and she felt my tummyad said there was nothing there, can anyone relate to this pain?

flori
06-05-13, 13:19
Izzie, I would say it could be a lot of minor things. Constipation, trapped wind, maybe even strained some tummy muscles and all can be painful.

Izzie2494
06-05-13, 13:38
Thank you for the reply, Flori. Hope you are well :)

LaurenLegs
09-05-13, 19:03
Hey Izzie, is the pain really low? I'm also suffering from something similar. It's almost like a dull ache with the occasional feeling of pressure. It's woken me up in the night for the past two nights but it's getting a little worse now.

Has yours eased off at all?

Sansaflowers
26-05-13, 22:16
Hi Izzie and Lauren,
I think I have a similar pain to you guys. I have it on and off quite frequently, a dull ache that feels like period pains but definitely isn't! Usually it is just my stomach playing up and it gets worse when stressed/ especially anxious. However, I personally am prone to bladder infections and it has once or twice been a bladder infection or cystitis, so maybe just get checked out to be on the safe side if it persists constantly and you get any other symptoms? Hope all is okay.