PDA

View Full Version : Head pressure, lightheaded, weak and shakes

saintdee
06-05-13, 17:49
Hi all,

It's been over a month now that I have started experiencing the lightheaded dizzy feeling, I also have what feels like internal shakes in my arms and legs. Also every time I wake up after my sleep I feel so shaky and weak and all my fears rush in. These feelings are with me every day and there is no escape! Is this anxiety?

Annie0904
06-05-13, 17:51
This is anxiety :( Are you on any medication for it?

saintdee
06-05-13, 18:15
I have been on sertraline for 2 weeks and propanadol for 1 week. I'm scared that its something else! My doctor said I had BPPV first and that has now caused my anxiety.

Annie0904
06-05-13, 18:23
It takes a while for the medicine to settle in your system. Hopefully you wll start to feel better soon. :hugs:

flori
06-05-13, 19:52
Hi Saintdee, Hope you feel better soon.:hugs:

saintdee
06-05-13, 20:10
But is this trembling feeling inside my body all anxiety? It's like I am wound up so tight that my body is just a bundle of shaky nerves! It's scaring me

Bekzie
06-05-13, 20:16
With your nerves being so on edge and your body so tense I think it is just anxiety, have you mentioned it to your doctor? Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

almamatters
06-05-13, 20:44
This was described to me by my GP as my central nervous system being in complete overdrive. This in turn causes the dizziness, light headedness, breathing problems. This was the cause in my case anyway, I just wish I could of believed the GP when he told me instead of looking for sinister physical causes. It is scary but it will pass eventually. Take Care.

saintdee
06-05-13, 20:51
Thank you everyone, life is a struggle right now.