PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from africa

melishaxoxo
06-05-13, 21:01
Hi all, I am from South Africa, im 26, female and I have major health anxiety, I tend to google all my symptoms then come up with a diagnosis of what I do have and it often leaves me feeling more anxious then what my symptoms leave me feeling with. I have sinus problems, allergies according to my eye doctor, also some tummy aches and pains..dont know why though, sensitive skin which causes bruises/rashes easily, im anemic and tinnitus. Tinnitus i have in the form of hissing and it wrecks me at times. But what is troubling me at the moment is my left eye, pain, swelling, weird feeling, doesnt feel normal, droopy eyelid.. all 3 different eye doctors have told me it is allergies but i wonder why is one eye affected only?? Anyways I love fashion, watching the stars, eating out, dressing up, being out in nature, taking photos, relaxing and listening to some soothing music, going for massages, writing and blogging. I am very shy, reserved, kind, anxious lol and smart. I hate having this fear of my health going down hill and ill do whatever possible to make sure it doesnt go downhill.:)

jelly2010
06-05-13, 21:05
Hi and :welcome:
Sorry to hear that you are going through this. I don't have HA myself but can empathise with anxiety in general. I'm sure you will find lots of support here.
Wishing you all the best,
J x

Mark13
06-05-13, 23:08
Hello and :welcome:to the forum.