PDA

View Full Version : Im new:)

goldenchicks522
07-05-13, 00:46
Hey I'm new:yesyes:
I'm just signed up here to see what this site is like as it's a UK site unlike lots I found. I do post on another anxiety type UK forum, but have never been here so why not:)

My main issues are social anxiety type stuff and emetophobia - I prob have more lol but those are the main ones I look for info online about.
I don't feel the other site I use has much recognition for emetophobia stuff, especially when emetophobia may be linked with the social anxiety as I feel mine might. Barely anyone on there suffers with that, so maybe here will be supportive:)

While I'm nowhere near as bad with emet as I have been it does bother me and would like to be completely rid of it, if I can find some therapy.
I'm also better with my social anxiety issues:D but I do still face some challenges and some things are hard for me.

Starlight
07-05-13, 01:09
Hi goldenchicks522 :welcome: to the site

Granny Primark
07-05-13, 04:16
Welcome.:welcome:
There are some lovely people on this site that understand and will give you help and support.:hugs:
Its truly been my lifeline for the last few years.

hanj16
07-05-13, 10:04
A big welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find it a great source of comfort and support.

Wishing you the very best
Hannah :)

Mark13
07-05-13, 15:02
Hi. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

Hologram
07-05-13, 19:22
Hello and :welcome:

Bekzie
07-05-13, 19:33
Hi and :welcome:

I'm sure you will find lots of help and support here :)

goldenchicks522
07-05-13, 22:57
Thanks all :hugs:
:)