PDA

View Full Version : could thisd be anxiety

tricia56
07-05-13, 22:09
hi all day today ive been quite anxiouse and this afternoon i was walking back from local shop and for a a few seconds whie walking i felt abit wierd and sort of felt i couldnt feel the ground i cant really explain how i felt but it is worring me now as i dont know if it anxiety or something else going , can any one relate to this plx

inCOGnito
08-05-13, 07:35
Yes. Anxiety comes with many bizarre symptoms

Torri
08-05-13, 08:01
yes i get this, i am ok going into the shop but half way around i start to feel weird, this only happens in large stores and i think it because i cant see the exit etc

Hologram
08-05-13, 09:30
Yes I have had this also, for me it usually is followed by a migrain headache.

Hope your feeling better today.

Anne63
10-05-13, 20:41
Yes I have had this , try and do a big food shop and boom palpitations start and lightheadedness need to get out.. The lights don't help.. Cognitive therapy is helping with problem although it be a slow process.. Have to think there s always going to be an exit..x

Snoodlester
10-05-13, 21:04
Yes I can relate to this. All I can say is don't let it put you off doing things or avoid going that way again. My original anxiety was with driving and that's exactly what I did - avoided certain roads/situations and it just gets worse. If you're able to, try and nip it in the bud before it manifests. I've found CBT4PANIC really helpful if you haven't come across it before.
x

Col
10-05-13, 21:30
Yep this is anxiety