PDA

View Full Version : THERE BACK - BIG TIME !!

MOWMAN
26-09-06, 17:09
Hello , have been away from the forum for some months now as been without a p/c and i thought without panic symptoms; however today i am in a bad state after major and dangerous (on motorway) attack, shall explain when i have calmed down.
Hi to all who remember me
Andy

Wannabeloved85
26-09-06, 17:12
hi andy.

OK, firstly, theyre not neccaserily back! it sounds like a blip, and people have these and still recover. Dont tell your self that theyre back, cos they not be.

Have you been stressed lately? if you have, this may have caused this. when your highly stressed you need to find some relaxing way to release the stress and tension or it your body will just find its own way of doing so.

You'll bounce back from this. promise.

Becci x

polly daydream
26-09-06, 17:41
Hi Andy, hope you have calmed down now sweet, it does just sound like a blip so hang on in there, it prob just a one off.

Take care,

Polly

Insomniac
26-09-06, 17:42
Hi Andy

I had a blip in August. In early summer I achieved so much, then had one of the worst PAs. That was at home and I was so distressed that I was so badly affected at home, which was always my safe place.

I spent the next few days wondering why I was so much worse, and when would the next one come. (OK it was a few weeks not days, though the desperation did fade a bit over that time.) Touch wood I've been ok since that, a little nervous here and there, but nothing terrible.

A setback will make you wonder. But its probably just that, a random one. Try to hang in there. :)

Lisa.

carlin
26-09-06, 18:25
Hi Andy, oh dear, what on earth happened mate? Whatever it was, it sounds awful and i believe would have upset anyone?Take things easy for a while, and then let us know if there is anything that we can help with.xx

Melxxx
26-09-06, 18:27
Hi Andy,

They may not be back I had a blip last week. It all started because my son locked me in his car (accident) The immobiliser kicked in and I couldn't get out. My Mobile phone was at home so I couldn't phone him to let me out. The car alarm was going and to top it I was in full sun and baking hot. I hate being locked in and could not even open the windows Then the police came. They tried to get me out but couldn't oh it was just a nightmare but I can laugh about it now.

I had a panic attack and could not get my breathing right. My son came back about half an hour later. Oh I have never been so pleased to see someone in all my life.

I have not had a PA since. Just put in down to a one off hope you feel better soon.

Mel xx

Wannabeloved85
26-09-06, 18:36
mel, i think even a non sufferer would have been extremely unomfortabe in that situation! well done!

B x