PDA

View Full Version : I want to move

busybee09
08-05-13, 10:15
I really want to spend a year living in Canada, my boyfriend also wants a change and would love to do the same.

I feel like im having a mid life crisis (even though im 22!) Anxiety/depression is just making me fed up and down.

Just wondered if anyone knows about moving to a different country for a year or so, ive no idea where to start, like what happens about work/jobs etc.

A girl also at work told me she wouldn't mind the idea so we could possibly house share??

Annie0904
08-05-13, 10:22
My daughter and her boyfriend went to live in Canada for a year but the process isn't that easy and you need to prove you have a certain amount of savings. If you want more info pm me and I will ask her to send details. They lived in a hostel for the first few weeks then went in private rented accommodation. They both managed to find work.

busybee09
08-05-13, 10:26
My daughter and her boyfriend went to live in Canada for a year but the process isn't that easy and you need to prove you have a certain amount of savings. If you want more info pm me and I will ask her to send details. They lived in a hostel for the first few weeks then went in private rented accommodation. They both managed to find work.

Thanks so much Annie will pm you now :) x

Dazza123
08-05-13, 14:54
What a great idea, good luck.

t0rt01se36
08-05-13, 15:50
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp