PDA

View Full Version : Help, incontinent!! Started suddenly, what's happening?

Cell block H fan
08-05-13, 22:40
This is gross, sorry in advance. But I woke up not last weekend but the one before with a stinking cold on the saturday, time of the month started at the same time, & I had way too much to drink the night before, so you can imagine how rank I felt that day! lol
Anyway, the cold is easing off now, over a week later, but I have ended up with a bad cough, I always tend to with colds though (smoker) I did get stressed because I woke in the night at 4am few nights ago & felt like my lungs had no capacity, it's slightly better today so maybe that's on the way out which is good.
But also for about a week now, which was towards the end of my period I have been leaking urine. I say urine because that's all I can think it is. It's clear fluid like urine.
When I cough is the worst! But it also happens at random times, even not long after having a wee at times.
I am getting really stressed now. Has anyone ever had anything like this before?
I can see why women get tenna lady now! If it carries on I will have to as well, because I am getting soaked :mad: I am only 42, I shouldn't suddenly be incontinent should I?