PDA

View Full Version : Low blood pressure

annie.hall
09-05-13, 16:07
I guess I stood up too fast this morning after breakfast and I my pressure dropped. My vision went all black and I felt weak. I did not faint, but now I'm scared of going on with my day. I often have mild symptoms of low blood pressure but never like this. Whenever I have these weird (hopefully occasional) symptoms, I have trouble getting over my fear of it being something much more serious. I lack what normal people have that makes them ignore what just happened and just shrug their shoulders and go on with their lives. All sorts of scenarios are going through my head and I can't convince myself that nothing bad will happen if I start my day.

Annie0904
09-05-13, 19:37
I am the same (maybe it has something to do with our name :D ) My blood pressure is quite low and it often makes me dizzy and affects my vision. In fact I saw the New Year in lying on the bed with my feet raised as my BP was so low that night :) x

Spot-the-frog
09-05-13, 19:40
I have low blood pressure too and it is a pain! Are you on any medication because that can sometimes affect your blood pressure?