PDA

View Full Version : heart

richard sharp
26-09-06, 22:41
ive been feeling my heart fluttering really fast for what is probably only a few seconds but seems longer. i asked my gp if they were ectopic and he said it was similar, after tests he feels they are not harmful but they still freak me out and i think the worst. has anybody else had these and what are they?

lin
27-09-06, 12:07
Hi Richard

I suffer with this everyday have done now for 5yrs at first it was palpatations now it's ectopics i went to my docs about it and he said they are harmless. They can be scary and sometimes when i get the strong one's it does scare me. I've learned to cope with them the best way i can and you will to.

Try not to worry to much.

linda

richard sharp
27-09-06, 12:34
thanks for the reply linda, ive been to the docs today and hes put me on an additional blood pressure tablet so i now take 5 tablets for the condition. hoping this will help with the problem.

best wishes to you linda

richard

**whenwillthisend**
27-09-06, 12:38
Hi richard...i suffer from lots of flutter feelings-im sure they are different to ectopics, i asked my doctor he wasnt sure so has referred me to a cardiologoist-they do scare me im only 26 i worry everyday my heart will just .....shouldnt think about it really, does your doc think they are related to B.p
take care

molly15
27-09-06, 12:49
hi there richard i just posted similiar to your question i think it is very similiar to what you are feeling .have a read and see if it is .its titled weird heart beats . marcia x

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx